Saturday, May 30, 2009

Park

This morning was a beautiful and sunny morning, so we decided to take Cate to a park that is 2 minutes from our house. I had taken her on a walk near the park in the winter but we haven't been to the park since the weather got nice. It is a great park with lots of equipment that I remember playing on when I was little. They had a teeter totter, monkey bars, and a thing you sit on and spin. The park is right on the water and there is a small beach next to it. After playing at the park for a while Eric took Cate down to the water to play. She loved picking up seashells and then throwing them into the water. This park is a winner and I bet we will be spending a lot of time there during the summer.









3 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Very cute!! Enjoy being near the water1

Grandma Schmidt said...

Is this the first time in water off the Atlantic Ocean?

Jenn said...

It's always great to find a park you like- and it's close, bonus!