Today it snowed a bunch and was pretty cold out so it was an inside day. The weather has been so nice lately that the kids were very sad that we couldn't play outside today. So I came up with a plan to entertain them today. With Cate's help, I made a gas station and a store out of boxes, rope, and a toilet paper roll. I hooked the rope and toilet paper roll together and then attached them to a box to make a gas pump. Then I cut a box open and made a store counter that the kids could go behind. Then a brought in their car, trikes, shopping cart, and pretend food for them to play with. Lastly I put painters tape on the floor to make parking places. They had a great time playing with all of this today. I am really happy that the front room in our house is empty. It was the perfect spot for our little town today.
| After the kids went "shopping", they had snack at the table |


2 comments:
Very creative. Those kids are lucky they have a mom like you :)
Amazing.
Post a Comment