Monday, November 15, 2010

Steamboat

Over the weekend I took the kids up to Steamboat to spend some time with Grammy and Grandpa Rlowe.  On the way up there Ashton got sick in the car and then a couple days later Cate got sick.  My Mom and Dad then also got sick.  It made for a bit of a rough weekend but we did manage to have some fun before everyone got sick.  It was so great to spend some time with my parents.


Cate got to celebrate her birthday again.  She had a month long 3rd birthday celebration.

Grandpa Rlowe took her out skiing 
Grandpa Rlowe and his two grandkids

Ashton loved climbing under the island in the kitchen.  I can't believe how big he is getting.
Here is a video of Ashton walking.  I think that he walks like he has been riding a horse all day.  He is the perfect little cowboy!

Cate in her Dora jammies

Grammy and Grandpa Rlowe got the kids a Cozy Coupe.  Ashton loved driving around the car.



Since Eric isn't here yet I have been trying really hard to come up with things to do with the kids.  I put some tape on the kitchen floor to look like a road.  Cate and Ashton drove the cars all around the kitchen.

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

Great pictures. I hope Eric realizes how busy he is going to be when you hand over the kids!!