I changed our blog name...see if you can figure out what it means :)
For Valentine's Day Eric took Cate to a special dinner at Chick fil A. The restaurant had a special dinner for Dads/Daughters. They put table clothes on the tables, had arts and crafts and the Chick Fil A cow was there. They had a great time and I love that Eric wore a tie to take his daughter out to dinner. What a lucky girl!!
| Eric with the kids before dinner |
![]() |
| Cate was so excited to go to dinner that it was hard to get her to pose for a picture |
![]() |
| Ashton LOVES to feed Buddy. We feed Buddy twice a day and if it were up to Ashton Buddy would get to eat 20 times per day. |
![]() |
| I got Cate some markers made for drawing on mirrors. She loved them and of course Ashton wanted to do what Cate was doing. |
I haven't updated the blog very much lately because I recently started my job. Last week I worked full time and this coming week I am working three 12 hour shifts. So far so good with my job. I think that I am going to like it. The people are very nice and I really like the hospital. Hopefully once I am done with my training things will start to settle down a bit.
The kids are going to a home day care in our neighborhood. The woman who is watching them has 2 little girls of her own and there is usually one or two other kids there with Cate and Ashton. She does a preschool program in the morning and she provides all of the meals. It is working out great so far and the kids love going there. We feel so blessed to have found her.
Also, as if our lives weren't crazy enough we have decided to sell our town home and move in to a bigger place. It should be on the market next week. I guess no one can accuse us of just sitting around and letting life pass us by.



2 comments:
Yes, it is very sweet of Eric to wear a tie to take Cate out to lunch.
I like the new name of your blog...you all are very sweet, so the name is appropriate.
Good luck with the house. Will you stay in the same neigborhood??
I'm trying to fix my sign in so I show up as Aunt Pat
Post a Comment