Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Enjoying the nice weather

The weather has been so nice this week.  I am so ready for spring/summer to come.  It has been great to be able to spend so much time outside.  Everyone is happier when they get to be outside!

The kids and I went for a walk to a park today.  Here are some pictures of the kids at the park.





The other day Cate asked me if we could go fishing.  I told her that we couldn't go real fishing but we could pretend at home.  It turned in to a fun project for the kids.  I cut out a bunch of fish and the kids colored them all.  Then I made them fishing poles out of a stick and some yarn.  Lastly I took Christmas ornament hooks and put them on the end of their poles and on each of the fish.  Voila we went fishing at home :)