Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Then and Now

I was watching Cate play at Gymboree today and was thinking about her one year ago. It is amazing how much she has changed in one year. Here are two pictures of her at Gymboree one year ago and two pictures of her at Gymboree now. She looks so grown up now!!




Today Cate, Ashton and I went to our friends house for a Valentine's party. It was a lot of fun. All of the girls sat around the table and did some Valentine's crafts and then they handed out Valentines to each other. All of the girls are between the ages of 2 and 3. There were two other boys there and they are 5 weeks old and 6 weeks old. While all of the girls were playing the boys were in the kitchen sleeping in their car seats. I tried to get a picture but I couldn't get them all in the shot and I was afraid to move them because I didn't want to wake them up. We had a great time at the party. Here is a picture of the girls doing their crafts.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, Cate really does look grown up in those pictures! I glad you have found a group of friends to hang out with that have kids the same age.

Grandma Schmidt said...

looks like fun- we just got home from gymboree-wish the girls could be on either side of that rocker

Aunt Pat said...

maybe we can take her to Monkey business when she's here in Littleton! Very cute little girls.

Kristen and Eric said...

Aunt Pat: I am sure that Cate will love Monkey Business!! I can't wait to take her there.