Tuesday, May 13, 2008

First Trip

Cate got to go on her first plane ride. We went to Salt Lake City over the weekend to visit family. She was wonderful on the trip. It was so fun to see her meet everyone.

Playing with Aunt Coralie

Cate finally decided that she likes to eat cereal and fruit. Now I can't seem to feed her fast enough. It is funny how one day she decided that she liked it.

Aunt Coralie had a fun bouncy pony for Cate to play with while we were there

Playing with Cousin Melissa

Riding Aunt Julie's dog Harley

Playing with Aunt Steph

Sitting with Great Grandpa and uncle Mike


I took Cate for her 6 month check up today and the doctor said that she is doing great. She weighs 16lbs 2.5oz (55%), is 25.5 in long (45%), and her head circumference is 43.5 in (80%). The doctor joked that it looked like she didn't miss too many meals.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad you had a great trip. According to Cate's stats she is about the same size as Elyse. It make it easier for me to picture what Cate is like- I wish we lived closer.

Aunt Pat said...

Great pictures! Glad you all had a great time, and a great mother's day.