Monday, July 14, 2008

So Close!!!

We are trying to get Cate to eat food off of her tray. She knows if it is food and then won't put it into her mouth. We are also working on sing a sippy cup too. She doesn't want anything to do with a sippy cup. She likes to throw it onto the floor.

She loves to sit and play with her toys

She is so close to crawling. I don't think she could be any closer to crawling without actually doing it. Here is a picture of her trying to crawl. Her new accomplishment is that she can go from her stomach to a sitting position.

Here is a video of Catherine going from her belly to a sitting position. This was the first time that I have seen her do it, so I was lucky to get it on video.

2 comments:

Grandma Schmidt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Schmidt said...

Hi,Catherine.
My typing was so bad I had to delete the comment above.
I am very proud of you. Let's crawl around on Wednesday