Tuesday, August 19, 2008
9 Month Checkup
Catherine went in for her 9 month checkup today. She is doing really well. She weighed in at 18 lbs and is 27 inches long, both in the 25th percentile. She has slowed down in her growth a little bit but the doctor says that she is growing proportionally. Catherine is able to crawl, pull up on almost anything, crawl up the stairs (but not down), and wave. She loves to wave and smile at everyone that she sees. She still doesn't have any teeth but that isn't slowing her down from trying new foods. While out of town we discovered that she loves ice cream. It is so much fun to watch her crawl around and discover new things. She is very curious. I will post some new pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know where they get those percentiles. I was looking back at Elyse's stats and she weighed 16 lbs 13 oz and was in the 30th percentile. I guess it depends on what chart you look at.
Post a Comment