Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We made it!!!

We made it out here all in one piece! We left yesterday morning. Catherine, Grandma Lowe, and I got on a plane yesterday and made the trip out east. The trip went so smoothly. Our flights weren't full so we were able to bring Catherine's car seat on the plane and she got her own seat. She took a couple short naps on the plane and played the rest of the time. She was a great little traveler. My mom was a huge help too. Once we got to baggage claim, our bags were the first ones out. Then we called the hotel shuttle and they came right over to pick us up. We didn't have to rent a car like we thought because my car was going to be delivered this morning. That was so nice not to have to go through the hassle of renting a car. The moving van is showing up at our new house today around 11:30. Everything has fallen into place perfectly and I couldn't be more grateful. I guess we were meant to move out here. I am going to try to set up the internet in the next couple of days so that I can keep in touch with everyone. i will post some pictures as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I am so glad to hear you made it out safely. Hopefully you can set up your new house quickly so it can start feeling like home. We move out of the hotel today- Yippeee! Our stuff comes tomorrow.