This is a picture of Cate laughing at the Kangaroos.
Here is a picture of a Sloth Bear. She was sitting by the water just hanging out. Cate really liked the bears.
I remembered to bring quarters today so that Cate could ride some of the little rides.
Last time we were at the zoo we saw that they were building a small water park. So today I brought her swimsuit and a towel. I got her all dressed up and ready to go and she had no interest in playing in the water. There was a lot of squirting water and I have to admit it looked a little intimidating. So Cate didn't go in but we will have to try again sometime soon.
2 comments:
How cute she is on the ride!! Glad you had a great time with her...beats laundry any day!
Looks like fun
Can't wait for you to be here.
The wading pool will be fun in the yard and the squirting hopscotch.
Tell Eric I found the dragon that goes with the pretty ponies
Post a Comment