Here is a picture of Cate watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade with her balloon.
Cate helped me make the cranberry sauce (we took it out of the can and stirred it)
Then she helped me make the mashed potatoes.
This is our lovely turkey right out of the oven.
Cate couldn't wait to sit down for dinner, so we included her in the picture of the Thanksgiving table.
Here is a video of Cate dancing in the kitchen with Daddy while I was making dinner
As you can see my belly is continuing to grow and grow. I can't believe that I am 36 weeks pregnant now. Next week I will be considered full term. We are getting to the point where the baby could come at any time. Cate wanted to pose with me for the belly picture. Luckily hers isn't growing like mine.
2 comments:
Great traditions!
Looks like you had a great thanksgiving, and now lots of leftovers! Glad Cate is into the Macy's Day parade!
Post a Comment