Friday, November 20, 2009

Baby love

Cate loves to look at my belly and talk to the baby. Tonight she was being especially cute. She was talking to the baby, rubbing my belly, kissing my belly, and asking if the baby was sleeping. Then she put her ear to my belly to see if she could hear the baby. She told me that she could hear the baby, so maybe Cate and the baby can already communicate. I have a feeling that Cate is going to be the best big sister. She is so sweet and loves to help me do things around the house. She keeps asking if the baby can come out and play.


4 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Wonderful wonderful pictures, that big sister and sibling will love to have!
Poor Cate will soon learn that baby will sleep and eat for a while before playing with her!

Grandma Schmidt said...

It doesn't get any sweeter that this.

I do think that Cate and baby schmidt are communicating. Watch out it will be 2 on 2 from now on

Kristen and Eric said...

I file so honored to be Kristen's husband.
Love,
Eric

Jenn said...

So sweet!