My parents, Cate, Ashton, and I went to listen to music on the mountain and then stayed for dinner. Cate had a great time listening to the music and was even dancing in her high chair.
Here is a picture of Cate on the horse that is in downtown Steamboat
Cate made a snowman with Grammy
One of the days it was just me and the kids for a while so I found a place that Cate could do some arts and crafts. She painted a ceramic pig and a bunch of papers. She had a lot of fun.
Grammy got some new books and Cate had a great time reading them with her.
Grammy gave Cate some sunglasses to wear on the drive down the mountain back to Denver. She loved wearing them.
We stayed at Frank and Cathy's for one more night before our flight. It was really nice to spend a bit more time with them before we flew home.

We had a wonderful time in Colorado, but it does feel good to be back home. The weather is beautiful and all of the trees have started to bud. We are looking forward to getting out of the house and going to the parks. Spring has definitely sprung.
2 comments:
Miss you
I miss you too, Wish I could have gone back with you, but so glad the trip went well
Post a Comment