This evening we all decided to enjoy the great evening weather and to play outside in the yard. Cate and Eric have come up with a new game where they chase each other around the yard. It is so funny to watch. Even Ashton enjoys the game. Here are some pictures of us playing in the yard:
Eric tossing the kids in the air Me holding both of the kids (They are getting so big and don't know how much longer I will be able to do this) Eric playing "chase" with the kids Eric and the kids Here is a video of Eric playing "chase" with the kids:
Looks like great weather and a fun game. Eric doesn't have to go to the gym if he keeps tossing the kids Ashton is going to have to run soon or Eric will get a hunch back
3 comments:
Looks like great weather and a fun game. Eric doesn't have to go to the gym if he keeps tossing the kids
Ashton is going to have to run soon or Eric will get a hunch back
another thought
I am glad you caught them- remember when we did the trust fall and I flattened you?
I love Cate's laugh. We are going to call you soon just to say hi
Post a Comment