Eric and I decided to have an early birthday party/going away party for Cate before we moved back to Colorado. Eric really wanted to get a bouncy house for the party. First he ordered just the basic bouncy house but the day before the party he called them back and upgraded to a bouncy house with a slide. Below are pictures of Cate playing in the giant bouncy house. The company delivered the bouncy house at 10:00 in the morning and the party wasn't until 3:30. So we all got to play in the house before everyone arrived. I am not sure who had more fun, the adults or the kids! The weather was fantastic and it was so much fun having all of our friends over one last time.
The company didn't come to pick up the bouncy house until 9:30 this morning so Eric, Cate, Ashton and I all played in the bouncy house for about and hour and a half. We had so much fun playing this morning. Playing in a bouncy house is great exercise. We were all pretty worn out.
 |
| Cate was able to climb up to the slide all by herself |
 |
| A great action shot of Cate jumping in the bouncy house |
 |
| The bouncy house took up so much space. It is a good thing that we have a big back yard. If you look closely you can see Cate on the slide. |
 |
| For the party I made maps (like on Dora the Explorer) so the kids could go around the yard to find their party favors. Cate loved doing the map and kept asking if she could do it again. |
 |
| Here is a picture of the girls (Cate, Anna, and Paige) following their maps. |
 |
| Here is a picture of Cate's birthday cake that I made. Cate was so excited to have everyone sing to her and to get to eat cake. |
 |
| Cate, Anna, and Jack playing in the bouncy house |
Here is a video of Cate going down the slide. I love how she squeals with excitement.
 |
| Here is a picture of the kids with Miss Kathi. She is the woman who watches them while I work. She has been an absolute godsend for us. She is so great with the kids and the kids love her. Cate is always asking about Miss Kathi and Ashton always smiles when she comes over. We are going to miss her so much. She has been so good to our family. |
 |
| Cate got a Dora doll from one of her friends. She opened up the present and had a look of amazement on her face when she saw Dora. |
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun
So cool! Cate has the best parents ever!
Wonderful party; I'm sure great memories.
Post a Comment