Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Up to Steamboat

Before we went up to Steamboat I took the kids to Chick Fil A for Princess/Pirate day.  If the kids dressed up they got a free kids meal.  Cate was so excited to dress up as Cinderella.  


On Friday I decided to take the kids up to Steamboat to spend some time with my parents.  We had a great visit with them.


Grammy was very excited to do Cate's hair.  Cate loved having her hair in braids.

Cate got to ride Grammy's new horse Tucker.

Ashton got a turn on the horse too

I took the kids out to play in the snow.  Ashton seemed to really enjoy standing on the ice.  He also wasn't too sure if he liked touching the cold snow.

Grammy and Grandpa Rlowe have a chair lift swing in their yard.  The kids really enjoyed swinging on it.


Cate loved running around with a basket on her head and then Ashton thought it looked fun and tried it too.

Ashton entertaining himself with a basket

How many kids can you fit in a cozy coupe?

Cate enjoying a snack

1 comment:

Grandma Schmidt said...

I should have gotten them baskets for Christmas