Wednesday, March 16, 2011

15 Month Checkup

Yes... I can't believe that Ashton is 15 months old.  I took him to the doctor and he is still a healthy growing boy.  Here are his stats:
Height 32 1/2 (90%), Weight 26lb 15oz (80%), and head 90%
He is starting to talk a little bit now.  He completely understands us and will point to things and get things when we ask him to.  The words that he uses are Momma, Dadda, ball, and uh-oh.  It is amazing how different he is from Cate.  People always tell you that your kids will be different but I never expected them to be so different.  They are both wonderful, loving kids but have such different personalities.  As Ashton gets older, the kids play more and more together and I love watching them play.  We are so blessed to have healthy, happy children!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice!! Yes, you and Eric are blessed, and the kids are very lucky to have two wonderful and loving parents.

Aunt Pat said...

I really am Aunt Pat...I think I got this fixed.