Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring

The weather has been pretty nice lately and we have been spending a lot more time outside.  This is the field just outside our house.  The kids love to run and play in this big grassy field.



This last weekend I bought a new road bike.  I love it so much and I can now pull the kids behind me in the bike carrier.  The kids love riding in it too.

Today we went over to a friends house for a play date.  There were a bunch of kids there and Cate and Ashton had a great time.

One of my friends Erin started reading a book and all of the kids decided to crawl up on the chair with her.  It was so cute.  

Ashton is starting to like to color and is more willing to sit still long enough to color a picture.

Here is a picture of Cate and Ashton coloring at the table together today.

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

So cute, and so active!