Monday, August 22, 2011

Warrior Dash

Eric, Mike, Clay and I competed in the Warrior Dash up in Copper this weekend.  It is a great event that includes running, mud and obstacles.  Here is the link to the website that shows all of the different obstacles and gives a great description of the event.  Warrior Dash 

As you can tell by our pictures we got very muddy.  I have to say that this had to be one of the best times of my life.  I had such a blast running the course and it was fun to do something completely different.  

This is right after the race when we all met up.  We all got very muddy, but Mike wins for being the muddiest.  




I love being married to someone who loves to do fun and crazy things with me!

After we got all cleaned up, the boys each had Turkey Legs

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

I ams o glad you are able and willing to do things like this!