Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sneak Attack

I thought that I would share a couple videos and some pictures of the kids from the last few days.


Here are a couple of videos of a new game that we like to call "Sneak Attack".  Eric bought a bunch of balls that are really soft and the kids love to throw them.  So the game is to gather a bunch of the balls up and then run and throw them at Daddy or Mommy and yell "sneak attack".  Clearly they aren't too good at the sneak part but I think they have the attack part down.


Snuggling up for movie night

Daddy joined in

Just when you think that you are going to go crazy from all of the arguing and fighting, the kids do something like this to redeem themselves.  It was so sweet, the kids sat down at the table and took turns tracing their hands on the doodle pad.

Ashton tracing Cate's hand

Cate got a new dance outfit from Grammy and Grandpa Rlowe for her birthday.  Here is a picture of her waiting for dance class to start.

Grammy and Grandpa Rlowe also gave her doll Lanie a matching outfit so Cate brought Lanie to dance class too.

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

I love it! great pics.