Sunday, February 5, 2012

Snow and Paint

Cate is SO excited for Valentine's Day.  We picked out Tinker Bell valentines for her to take to school.  She wrote her name on all of the Valentine's, put them all in the envelopes, put candy in them, and put stickers on the envelope to seal them.  She did this all by herself and she really enjoyed making them.  (This was a great snowy day activity)


Ashton and Eric went out in the snow.  It probably snowed about 18 inches here.   Yesterday we took the kids tubing in our neighborhood and they had a blast.  


A project that i have been wanting to do for a while is to paint Cate's room.  I had purchased the paint and supplies a few weeks ago but haven't been able to find the time to do it.  On Friday I got a burst of motivation and decided to get it done.  We moved Cate into Eric's office for a couple nights so that I could have time to do it.  It was A LOT of work but I think that it turned out great.  Here are a couple pictures of the finished project:





1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

Room looks great!
We got 22.5 inches of snow here.