I have been feeling very "crafty" since we moved in to our new house last year. I have started to accumulate a lot of fun projects that I have worked on. So I thought I would post them :)
 |
| Christmas Wreath made from scratch |
 This Easter wreath took me about a month to complete. I took plastic easter eggs and wrapped them with yarn and a hot glue gun. Then I glued them on to a foam circle. It took me a lot longer than I thought when I had the idea but I really love how it turned out.
 |
| Menu board for weekly meal planning. It has really made planning out the week's meals a lot less stressful. It has helped save money too because I am making less trips to the grocery store. |
 |
| I made this vase for Cate's preschool teacher as an end of the school year gift. I just hot glue gunned pencils around a glass vase and then finished it off with some rope on the top and bottom of the pencils. I think this is so cute and it was really easy to make. |
 I made this floral wreath for our front door. I made this from scratch by cutting and glueing fake flowers from Michael's to a foam circle. I love how it turned out and I especially love the bright and vibrant colors.
 |
| When Eric and I were up in Fort Collins for Q's graduation we stopped in to the ARC thrift store to see what hidden treasures they might have. I saw this desk (only $30) and immediately knew that I had to refinish it for Cate's room. So here is the before picture... |
 |
| And here it is after I painted it the colors that are already in Cate's room. I can't wait to show it to her and put it in her room! |
1 comment:
very nice!
Post a Comment