Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fun Times in Steamboat

On Sunday I took the kids up to Steamboat to see my parents and my Aunts and Uncles who were in town visiting.  My Aunts and Uncles were heading home mid day on Sunday so the kids and I headed up there bright and early on Sunday morning so that we could visit with them for a bit.  The kids and I had a great time up there.  The weather was windy but very nice.  



Cate put on her ballet costume for my Aunt Kathy



At the base of the mountain the resort added this great creek that  people can go in to.  The kids loved playing in the creek.






Back at home riding trikes in the driveway



Q works for an excavating company so he had me bring the kids to his job site so they could see all the big trucks.  Ashton loved it!

I took the kids to the park after the construction site

Back at Grammy and Grandpa Rlowe's house the kids 'helped' with the chores down at the barn


Mommy taking the kids for a ride in Ranger Rick

My parent's bought and refurbished this old stage coach.  The kids had such a great time playing in it.



Grammy and Ashton swinging together

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

Its wonderful that you give your kids such rich experiences!