To celebrate the 4th of July we all headed up to Steamboat for the 5th year in a row. We had such a great time up there and the weather was perfect. I didn't get pictures of everything that we did, but we stayed busy and had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from our trip:
 |
| Ashton is doing a great job on his strider bike |
My parents decided to take the kids riding on Hawk Eye.
 |
| Getting Hawk Eye ready for a ride |
 |
| Cate riding Hawk Eye |
 |
| Ashton riding Hawk Eye |
 |
| I decided to hop on Hawk Eye for a little ride |
 |
| Eric went for a ride too |
One of the nights we went to dinner at Rex's Restaurant. We sat outside and there is a big grassy area that the kids can play in. Grammy went out and played with the kids before dinner.
For the 4th we went down town for the parade
 |
| Having a pre-parade doughnut |
 |
| Cate decided that she wanted to do the 400 yard dash down Main Street. I told her that I would do it with her. |
 |
| Cate ran the whole way. I was so proud of her! |
 |
| The start of the parade (it starts with fire trucks with their sirens on) |
 |
| And of course the infamous Larry the Camel |
 |
| A trip to Steamboat wouldn't be complete without a ride on Ranger Rick |
We have gone to Steamboat for the 4th of July for 5 years now. Here is a progression of our family over those 5 years:
 |
| 2007 |
 |
| 2008 |
 |
| 2009 |
 |
| 2010 |
 |
| 2011 |
 |
| 2012 |
No comments:
Post a Comment