Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Much needed blog update...

I haven't updated the blog in a while.  We have been very busy and time is flying by.  Here is what we have been up to:


We celebrated Eric's Birthday about 1 month ago

Eating lunch


Ashton has started preschool.  He is so excited to have his own backpack.  He is going to preschool at Miss Juliana's which is where the kids go while I am working.  She has a preschool program in the morning and then watches the kids the rest of the day while I am at work.




The kids are really getting the hang of their strider bikes.



Ashton loves playing in the sandbox 

Cate loves coloring with chalk


 My parent's came down from Steamboat and spent a few nights at our house.  It was great to have them visit.  While they were here we took them on a hike up the Castle Rock.



Aunt Steph came for a visit too and brought presents for the kids.  She brought Cate a Barbie Dream House and Barbie clothes.  She brought Ashton some legos and a power drill set.  They love their new toys and they had a great time with their Aunt Steph.



My parent's gave Eric an ice cream maker for his birthday 

Grandpa Rlowe and Ashton running around in the yard

We had a great dinner with family and friends






Last weekend Eric and I had a garage sale and Cate and Ashton set up a Lemonade stand.  Cate doesn't look too excited in the picture but she had a great time and she ended up making $25.



When Eric is out of town we seem to spend a lot of time at parks.  We love this park because we can walk to it from our house.  The kids are growing up so fast and they look so big.  The older they get it seems like the more fun they become.  I love these two kids so much and enjoy every minute that I get to spend with them!  (Ashton only wanted to swing so I didn't get very many pictures of him)












No comments: