Once again we have had another very busy month. Eric and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary, I turned 30, and we celebrated living in our amazing house for one year. Here are some pictures from August:
| Cate wanted me to take a picture of her grapes because they look like a flower |
| Then of course Ashton had to have his picture taken |
For my birthday Eric and I went up to Steamboat for the Steamboat Institute's annual Freedom conference. It was a three day event with a lot of amazing speakers. Some of the speakers were Ambassador John Bolton, Mary Katherine Hamm, Michelle Malkin, Hannah Giles, Kevin Jackson, etc.
While we were up in Steamboat the kids got to spend the weekend with Grandpa and Grandma Schmidt. One of the days they met Aunt Pat at the zoo. Here are some pictures of their day at the zoo:
Ashton and Cate enjoying the sunset
Ashton playing in the sandbox with Daddy at 7am on a Saturday
The other day the kids were playing in the backseat while I was driving home. All of the sudden it got fairly quiet so I asked them what was going on back there. Cate said "Ashton is a bloody mess". I started to laugh and was about to ask her where she heard that saying until I looked in the rear view mirror and saw that he was actually a bloody mess. He had gotten a bloody nose in the back of the car.
Eric had a great day on Saturday---He broke 80 with a score of 78 at Red Hawk Ridge Golf Course. He played with his dad and shot the lowest round he has ever shot.





No comments:
Post a Comment