Monday, February 4, 2013

Steamboat

Last month the kids and I headed up to Steamboat to see Grammy and Grandpa Rlowe.  They had quite a bit of snow for the kids to play in and the weather was beautiful.  We had a great 3 days up there.  Here are some pictures from the visit:


Grandpa Rlowe took the kids tubing behind the 6-wheeler that the kids have named Ranger Rick.  They went for rides up and down the driveway.  


 




I took the kids to visit Grammy at work and they enjoyed some ice cream at the "soda fountain counter"

We always keep very busy when we are in Steamboat
(I love when the kids share a bed)


The kids playing trains and ponies



Lunch time


My Dad sent us home with some Power Ice.  It is a company that my Dad has helped start and the kids LOVE eating the Power Ice.  (If anyone wants to try some you can order your very own box on their website)



1 comment:

Grandma Schmidt said...

nothing like a grandma with a soda fountain counter !! :)