Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March Fun

It is crazy that yet another month has flown by.  We have been very busy this month and I can't believe that April is already upon us.  Here are some pictures:

Grandma and Grandpa came over and brought the parachute to play with.  (Cate is getting a ride in the parachute)

It was very warm for a week and then we had a huge snow storm.  Eric took the kids outside and built this amazing snowman.


We then had a cold spell so one of the mornings I took the kids to Starbucks for a scone and some hot chocolate.  



When Cate was at school, Ashton got to go over to his friend Cody's house to play.  Cody has a truck that the kids can drive.  Ashton thought this was so cool as you can see by the huge smile on his face.


I can see Cody and Ashton being great friends for a long time.  They have so much fun together and I really enjoy spending time with his Mom.  The boys found some dirt piles and proceeded to play in the dirt for the next half hour.


I love this picture:  the helmet, digger pajama pants, and drawing basketballs.  He is definitely Eric's son :)



Ashton cruising around in his fire truck.


Happy St. Patrick's Day
(They are getting so big so fast)

2010

2011
2011

2012

2012
2013
The kids read a book at daycare about trapping Leprechauns.  So of course they insisted on making a Leprechaun trap at home.  Eric and I reluctantly agreed to go along with it.  On St. Patrick's day morning we put a piece of chocolate in the jar for the kids.  They got a kick out of it.

I had the idea to put boxes on the stairs down to the basement and to let the kids slide down. It was pretty fun and the kids thought it was amazing that Mom and Dad let them slide down the stairs.  



We got a new outdoor couch for our downstairs patio.  Cate and I enjoyed the sun and made jewelry outside while Ashton played in the sandbox.


Dying Easter eggs


Cate is on spring break from school so we invited over two of her friends from her class to play.  They came over for 3 hours and had a fantastic time together.  They played dress up, decorated paper Easter eggs, and jumped and jumped in the trampoline.


While the girls were playing Ashton wasn't too interested in what they were doing so we made a train track, made cookies,  and he rode his trike.




No comments: