Thursday, November 13, 2008

1 Year Stats

I took Catherine to the pediatrician yesterday. She is as healthy as can be. The new pediatrician was very nice, which was a relief to me because I was nervous to have to find a new one. Here are Catherine's stats: Length- 28.5 inches (32%), weight- 21.6 lbs (61%), and head circumference- 18 in (64%). She weighs enough now to turn her car seat to face forward. I did that yesterday afternoon and she loved it.

Also a new thing that she is doing, is using sign language to say that she wants more and when she is all done. I have been trying to teach her the signs for a while and yesterday it seemed to click for her. We will have to see if she still remembers today though.

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Great report! You are doing a great job!

Grandma Schmidt said...

Catherine must have wonderful parents to be thriving so well.Congratulations.