Friday, November 7, 2008

Gymboree

We joined Gymboree this week and have gone there a few times. Catherine loves it! She loves to climb and crawl all over the place. She also loves to watch the other kids play. It is nice to go out and talk to other moms too. Here is a video and some pictures of her at Gymboree






Here is Catherine playing with Buddy

Here is Catherine coloring a picture. I learned that Catherine loves to color when she was in Kid's Club at the gym. I have been taking her there in the afternoons so that I can work out. At first she was unsure about it and would cry when I left the room. Now she loves to go. There are always other kids there that love to play with her. One day I walked in and she was sitting at the table with 3 other girls and they were all coloring pictures. It was the sweetest thing that I have ever seen. The next day when I came in to get her the girls were playing with Catherine like she was their doll. She loved it. It is fun to see her interacting with other kids. Also I get to work out, which is great for me.

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

Very advanced one-year old, drawing pictures!! Love the gymboree video with her voice on it. Hope you all have a relaxing weekend.