Steph and Q
Our family on Thanksgiving
Eric carving our turkey
Stuffing the turkey
My parents
Cate helped Aunt Steph with her homework
Playing with grandpa
Video of Cate walking. She is getting much better at walking now and seems to enjoy walking more than crawling.
3 comments:
Very nice. Congrats on your first turkey!! I'm sure you enjoyed having company at your own house for the holiday. And Catherine is quite the walker!
Looks like you all had a wonderful time.
We are very thankful for you.
Enjoy the long weekend
Wow, she is on the move! Some people tell you that your life gets so much more crazy when your child stats to walk, I think it becomes more fun. You can start going to playgrounds (and she isn't crawling in the dirt), etc and you can really see your baby turning into a child. I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment