Here is another video of Cate walking. She is getting much more stable on her feet. It is fun to watch her walk because she has such a proud look on her face.
I love seeing Cate walk. So does Elyse. She likes to watch Cate's videos over and over and over. If I stop playing them she will do the more sign and when I start them up she interacts with them and smiles. I took a video of Elyse watching Catherine. I might try to send it to you or put it on our blog.
2 comments:
Yes, she should be proud! She is walking great. Soon, you won't be able to keep up with her.
I love seeing Cate walk. So does Elyse. She likes to watch Cate's videos over and over and over. If I stop playing them she will do the more sign and when I start them up she interacts with them and smiles. I took a video of Elyse watching Catherine. I might try to send it to you or put it on our blog.
Post a Comment