Monday, December 15, 2008

A Day in the Life of Catherine

Catherine and I decided to make gingerbread cookies today. She helped put some of the ingredients into the bowl and liked watching me roll out the dough. I posted a video of her trying to put on the oven mitt. She opened up the drawer and got out her "mini mitt" and put it on.



Here is Catherine bouncing in her Tigger bouncer. I thought that we better use it before she weighs too much for it. She can't use it once she weighs more than 25 pounds.


I got out some finger paints and she loved smearing her hands all over the paper. She liked squeezing the paint through her fingers.








This is a picture of a movie case with a picture of Matt Damon on it. She has learned to blow kisses recently and she is now trying to kiss pictures of people. She picked up the DVD case and gave Matt Damon about 10 kisses. (The girl has good taste)













This is a video of Catherine playing in a plastic bin. She loves to put a bunch of toys in the bin, climb in, and then toss the toys back out.

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Wonderful pics! Thanks for posting her progress. makes us feel like we can keep up with her!

Grandma Schmidt said...

Looks like Catherine had a fabulous day... you must be exhausted.