Catherine has been trying to push anything and everything she can get her hands on so I decided to get her a shopping cart that she can push around the house. As soon as we got home she started pushing it all over the house. (Of course Quincy had to ride along in the cart)
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Trip and new toy
On Sunday Eric, Cate, and I took a trip to Newport RI. We had a great time. We did the scenic Ocean Drive tour and then walked around downtown for a while. We then went to a great restaurant for lunch. It was a much better trip than our trip to Boston last weekend. Here are a couple pictures we took when we stopped to look at the water. We didn't stay out for long because it was cold and windy.


Catherine has been trying to push anything and everything she can get her hands on so I decided to get her a shopping cart that she can push around the house. As soon as we got home she started pushing it all over the house. (Of course Quincy had to ride along in the cart)

Catherine has been trying to push anything and everything she can get her hands on so I decided to get her a shopping cart that she can push around the house. As soon as we got home she started pushing it all over the house. (Of course Quincy had to ride along in the cart)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute, and beautiful scenry. Glad everyone is feeling better.
I hope Boo isn't jealous that Quincy is riding up front. Sounds like a great trip- beautiful scenery
Post a Comment