Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun in Steamboat

Cate and I are having a wonderful time here in Steamboat. The weather has been beautiful. It has been very nice to spend time with my family. Both my sister and my brother are up here in Steamboat too. Cate is having a great time playing with everybody. Here are some pictures of our trip so far:


We took Cate down to the barn to see Grammy's horse Merlin. In this picture she is holding a bag with carrots in it. She thought it was fun to watch Aunt Steph feed the carrots to the horses. She kept saying "more, more" so that Steph would keep feeding them.

In this picture, the horse is my Mom's friend's horse "Moose" because Merlin got a little camera shy.

Since the weather has been so nice we have been able to be outside a lot. Cate had a lot of fun playing on the deck with Grandpa and the dogs.

This is the gate that keeps the dogs out of the kitchen. Cate loves to stand at the gate to pet and talk to the dogs. It is like her very own petting zoo.

Cate loves to give kisses to everyone, and this is a picture of Cate giving Rocky a kiss on the nose.

Cate loves to roll around on Grammy and Grandpa's big couch.

My parents bought a new toy for Cate and last night she had a great time playing with it. She kept trying to lay on the ground just like my Dad. It was very cute.


Also last night I my parents watched Cate and put her to bed so that I could go see a movie with my sister and brother. Eric and I don't ever go to the movies so it was such a luxury. I had a great time.

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

very cute pictures, and I'm so glad you are enjoying your vacation with your family.

Jenn said...

I am glad you having such a great time with your family. Cate looks much more like a toddler in these pictures. Her face looks older if that makes any sense. I can't wait to see her in person.