Monday, March 9, 2009

More Spring Fun!

Yesterday we had spring like weather again so we were able to enjoy the outdoors. We took Cate to a park that is at the library I go to. It is a great big play ground with two separate areas for older and younger kids. It is the best play ground. Cate had a great time running around and climbing on all the equipment. Eric and I enjoyed watching her be free outside. Then we went home and had lunch outside on our deck. It was so nice to spend the whole day outside. Last night we went out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant that someone at Eric's office recommended. We have been craving mexican food since we moved here. The food was okay, but the menu was pretty funny. It had a big section in the middle that explained what each dish was. It explained what a taco, burrito, enchilada, tostada, etc were. It was funny to us to see that on the menu. Good mexican food is hard to find out here. I have posted a few pictures of our fun day yesterday.





Cate has transitioned into a one nap a day girl. It has been nice for me because now I can take her to the gym with me at 8:30 instead of having to go in the afternoon or before she gets up in the morning. So our new routine is that we go to the gym and then when we get home she has a snack and then I put her in her pack'n'play while I take a shower. She seems to really enjoy it. She sits in there quietly and reads books to herself. It is so sweet. It is nice to have a safe place to put her while I get a few things done. Here are a couple of pictures of her playing.

No comments: