Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fun Activities

On a rainy day I took Cate to paint pottery. It went pretty well but Cate just wanted to keep dipping her paint brush in all the paint. It was a fun thing to do but I think that I will wait until she is a little older to do it again.

Here is Cate's finished product.

Eric gave Cate a horse back ride and Cate kept laughing and laughing. She thought it was the best thing ever.

After that we decided to play with play dough. Cate likes to cut out circles and make bracelets.


On a side note, Cate can count to 10 on her own. She likes to walk around the kitchen and count the handles on the drawers and cabinets. The funny thing about her counting is that she never says the number one. I think it is because we always prompted her to start counting by saying "one" and then she would start in with "two".

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Very cute! And I think she is a budding artist...like her grammy...and uncle don.
love the braclets!

Jenn said...

Looks like you had a fun day. I noticed the barette in her hair- very cute. Cate is ahead of Elyse in the counting thing. Elyse just says one and three over and over again.