Friday, July 24, 2009
Ultrasound-18 weeks
On Wednesday I went in for an ultrasound of the baby. The baby looked great and they said that developmentally it is right on track. Eric and I made it through the ultrasound without finding out the baby's gender. It was very tough though. My belly is continuing to grow and I am feeling the baby moving more and more. It really is amazing how fast this pregnancy is going compared to the last one. I think it is because we are so busy with work and Cate that we don't have too much time to think about it. This pregnancy has been going very well though and I am really enjoying being pregnant again. Below I posted a picture of the ultrasound that we got. The quality of the picture isn't too good but I thought I would post it anyway. The head is on the right side and the back is on the bottom of the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dear baby schmidt,
You are wonderful. Welcome to the world. I can't wait to hold you- but take all the time you need.
Wonderful miracle happening. So glad you are feeling well and baby is doing fine.
Yay for baby number 2!!!
Post a Comment