Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last day

My parents and Quentin went back home today. It was sad to see them go. Time went by so fast while they were here. We had a great time with them and I am so happy that they were able to be here to celebrate Christmas and New Years.



This video isn't too exciting, it is just a video of Ashton hanging out. He is so cute when he is awake because he just looks around and takes it all in.

Here is a video of Cate holding Ashton. She has been so good with him.

3 comments:

Grandma Schmidt said...

Love the videos

Aunt Pat said...

I couldn't get into Ahston's video, but Cate's was so wonderful! Great family pics as well. Good start to the New Year!

Aunt Pat said...

Got to see Ahton in action. he is so wonderful! I love him!