Monday, January 18, 2010

Grandparents Visit

Grandma and Grandpa Schmidt came out for a visit to see Cate and meet Ashton. We had a wonderful time while they were here. Cate really enjoyed playing with her grandparents and Eric and I really enjoyed their company. Cathy cooked a lot of great food for us and we were able to freeze a bunch of left overs. It was very helpful. Here are some pictures and video from their visit.









Grandma, Grandpa, and Eric took Cate to a play place and this is a video of Cate pretending to shop with Grandma.

Here is a video of Cate and Grandma singing Yankee Doodle. (I love how Cate says macaroni)

3 comments:

Grandma Schmidt said...

We had a great time

Jenn said...

I can't wait until we can all be in the same place at the same time.

Aunt Pat said...

as always, great pictures! Loved the videos. She sure knows how to scan things.