Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Little Bear

Cate continues to be a great big sister. When I take them to the gym, Cate sits with Ashton and protects him. She makes sure that the other kids don't touch him and rocks his car seat to keep him happy. She is so sweet with him.

I put Ashton in a little bear outfit today. It is pretty cold here so the outfit is perfect.

Cate watches me carry around Ashton. Today she wanted to carry her baby in the carrier, so I helped her put the carrier on.

For some reason Cate likes to sing happy birthday to everyone. Today she made Ashton a b-day cake and sang to him.

3 comments:

Grandma Schmidt said...

I'll have some of that cake! see you tomorrow

Aunt Pat said...

Very cute!! I wish I were going to RI with the grandparents...but I'll wait my turn!

Jenn said...

That's wonderful!! Maybe Cate can teach Elyse a thing or two about being a big sister.