Monday, February 1, 2010

6 Weeks Old

Ashton is now 6 weeks old. He is starting to smile more and more. Cate continues to be a great big sister. She is so nice to him. She loves to show him stuff and tries to teach him things. Yesterday Ashton had his first bottle. We decided that it was time to introduce it so that when I go back to work he will be used to having a bottle. Cate did not like the bottle at all when we first gave it to her. It took a few weeks to get her used to it. Ashton on the other hand started drinking from it right away. He is such a laid back baby!

We got out Cate's old play mat for Ashton and he seemed to like it.

Here is a video of Cate playing with Ashton. I love how at the end she says "bless you" to Ashton.

What a great big sister. She always asks if she can hold and hug him.

Last night Cate and Eric cuddled up on the couch and watched some football

3 comments:

Grandma Schmidt said...

what wonderful pictures- love Cate saying bless you little man and the photo of Ashton cuddling and smiling into Cate's neck

Aunt Pat said...

Taking a bottle is a big step for a little six week old. Congrats, Ashton! And Cate is such a wonderful big sister, playing with her baby brother. I love the pictures!

Jenn said...

I can't wait to see you! My goal is to book tickets to RI tonight.