Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Back to Work
We have found a babysitter for the kids so that I can go back to work. I wasn't looking forward to trying to find someone. It is so hard to think about leaving your children with someone you don't know. But Eric and I feel so blessed to have found the person that we found. She was an LPN for 30 years in the mother/baby unit of a hospital. After leaving hospital work, she has been working for babysitting agencies. She is very nice and Cate took to her right away when she came over. I feel so relieved. So I will be heading back to work on March 16th and will be working 2 days per week. I am looking forward to getting back to work because I love my job and miss my coworkers. I feel like I have a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's great! Sounds like a good arrangement for you and the kids. Hopefully this woman enjoys playing a lot!!
fantastic
Post a Comment