Sunday, May 16, 2010

Outside Fun

As the weather continues to improve we are spending a lot more time outside. I drew a bunch of circles on the driveway for Cate and she loves to jump from circle to circle.

I bring the exersaucer outside for Ashton to hang out in. I love his facial expression in this picture.

Cate likes to hang out in Ashton's bouncer and read books.

This is the only chair that I can put Ashton in that he can't climb out of. He can climb out of his bumbo seat now. He is a kid on the move and he only stops moving when he is asleep. We are in trouble when he is able to crawl.

Here is a picture of Cate in the new dress that Grammy sent her. She loves to wear dresses because she can twirl around in them.

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

Great pictures. The kids really are growing!!