Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday Party

I ordered Ashton a chair like Cate's, so now they can sit at the table together. There is nothing I love more than seeing the two of them together. This is a picture of Cate having breakfast while Ashton chews on his toys.

We went to Cate's friend Anna's birthday party yesterday. Cate was so excited to wear her yellow dress. When we got there she was being incredibly shy and wouldn't let Eric put her down.

Then they got out the bubbles, and Cate of course wanted to play

Here is Cate in her party hat. She is wearing the necklace that all of the girls made.

Here is a picture of the girls wearing their party hats. I love how Hannah (the one on the far left) is looking at the girls and probably wondering why they are wearing those silly hats.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Cate looks so cute in that dress. I bet she can do a great "twirl" in it.

Grandma Schmidt said...

I love the matching chairs

Aunt Pat said...

Very cute...keep those adorable pictures coming!