Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sitting up

Now that I have started feeding Ashton solids, Lanie has started eating solids too. I just love Lanie's hairdo in this picture. I think that she could use a brush!

Ashton is starting to sit up much better now. He is now able to join us at the table. He really likes being able to see what is going on.

Here he is sitting up on the blanket. He does great until a toy catches his eye and then he lunges for it. I think in a few weeks he will be sitting up on his own.

Here is a video of Ashton rolling over. He is 5 months old now!

Cate loves to wear dresses. Every morning she asks me if she can wear a dress. If it isn't warm enough and she has to wear pants she says, "but then I can't twirl Mommy".

This is a picture from our trip to Steamboat in April. It is Cate riding Grammy's horse Merlin. She just sent me the picture and I thought that I would post it. Cate continues to talk about Merlin and how much she loves riding horses. It is a good thing that Grammy has a horse because Mommy and Daddy aren't going to ever have one :)

2 comments:

Grandma Schmidt said...

The warm weather is coming and soon Catherine can twirl every day while her brother rolls around the yard!

Aunt Pat said...

Very cute pictures. The kids are getting so big!