Here is a picture of Ashton in his CU outfit
Ashton can now play at the park. He loved to crawl all around and was trying to keep up with his sister.
Cate and Ashton love to play peek-a-boo with the curtains.
We went to Lowe's yesterday to get a couple of things and I had to get a picture of the kids in the cart.
Here is Cate doing her "gymnastics"
4 comments:
What a great posting.
I love that Cate and Ashton can play together
It's amazing how fast they grow up. I love her laugh
I just replayed the peek a boo to hear Cate laugh
Hey Kristen! It's your cousin, Melissa. Grandma Darlene told us about your blog! Your family is way cute! It looks like you are all doing well! My blog is private, but if you want an invite please e-mail me. My e-mail is lissylou_83@yahoo.com
I'll have to keep checking in on your blog, it's nice to see what everyone is up to!
Melissa
Post a Comment