I recently got a new fancy camera. I have been really enjoying taking pictures of the kids. Here are some of the pictures that I have taken recently.
![]() |
| Cate's new outfit from Grammy |
| Ashton eating his breakfast |
| Cate eating her breakfast |
| Ashton snuggling with Buddy |
![]() |
| Ashton showing off his beautiful art project |
![]() |
| Cate decorating her Christmas tree |
![]() |
| I think Cate looks so old in this picture |
| Ashton frosting his gingerbread man |
| Cate frosting her gingerbread man |
![]() |
| Cate's Christmas dress that Grandma Schmidt gave her |





4 comments:
Its great that you have such photogenic children!
I like how Ashton's gingerbread man has one arm
He ate the other arm :)
When I saw the picture of Ashton eating his breakfast I could totally see Uncle Charlie in his face!
Post a Comment