Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2 year checkup

Alright so if this doesn't bring tears to your eyes... I took Ashton for his 2 year check up today and was looking through old pictures of him.  Here are a few

2 days old ready to head home from the hospital

6 months old

1 year old
Oh my how time has flown!  I can't believe that Ashton is 2 years old.  He is such a joy in our lives and we love how much he makes us laugh.  He has a great personality.  He is also extremely active and loves to run, jump, wrestle, and play outside.  He is so much fun and it just keeps getting better.  Here are his stats from his 2 year checkup:  32.9 lbs (90%), 36.5 inches (95%), head 90%.  He continues to be a large healthy boy and we are so blessed.  Here are some recent pictures of him that I love:




2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Very handsome and healthy boy. One couldn't wish for more.

Grandma Schmidt said...

What great parents